Media Fortune Fame & Folly

Immediate Media’s ‘secret’ MBO

The management of a subsidiary of Burda's Immediate Media has acquired 49% of the business with the option to acquire the remaining 51% within the next few years. The unannounced MBO of Immediate Med...

 

Premium content

This content is exclusive to Flashes & Flames members.

You can join our membership for £119/year. Find out more.